Franklin County building restrictions have been eased in light of guidance provided by Responsible ReStart Ohio and the Ohioans Protecting Ohioans Urgent Health Advisory. Over the coming months, more and more county agencies will be taking steps to resume full operations, though with modifications to ensure the safety of the public and all county employees. Call the agency you will be visiting in order to verify its hours and service location, and familiarize yourself with the safety protocols below before visiting.
Safety protocols are as follows:
- Call before you come to check changing hours and service locations
- Wearing a mask is strongly encouraged, and some county facilities will not be accessible without one
- Maintain six feet of separation between yourself and others
- No more than 10 people in any one group
- No more than 3 people on an elevator (people who live together can ride together)
- Wash or sanitize your hands before entering and after leaving the building
- Contact the agency or department you are coming to visit for rules specific to that agency
View a list of links to county agencies and their specific protocols for visiting in-person.